Tuesday 14 December 2010

Oh my, 10 days 'till Christmas

Before my little rant, here's my black and silver themed tree I decorated this year... (this picture really doesn't do it justice...)





Right. Here goes.
Can you believe just how fast this year is going to come to an end...? It only felt like I started uni in September last week. And we are already in the middle of December. Crap.

Well apart from lectures, course work overload, work in general, and seeing the bf I really don't know where the time has gone.

Ok, so 10 day countdown to xmas and I STILL have presents to buy:
- Beats headphones for the bf (he's so spoilt!)
- Marc Jacobs wellies for the mum
- Bag for the sister (so she can stop raiding my wardrobe to borrow mine!!)
- Coat for the other sister
- Something boyish for the little brother




Thank god pay day is early this month.


No comments: